Downstreams - Connecting Communities
Downstreams are a social enterprise whose aim is to work in partnership to improve the natural environment across whole river catchments, while showing how individual issues & projects fit into that context.
We work mainly in the following areas:
- Environmental monitoring & technology exploitation
- Business engagement & corporate social responsibility
- Community & social media engagement
- Mapping & technology provision
- Business & social enterprise advice
- Helping scientific & delivery organisations translate their messages for non-scientific audiences
Please have a look around our website to see examples of the work we do.
All photography on this site CC-by-SA by Wikipedia.org